I’m so happy to share portion control recipes with you all.
Today I’m going to share very tasty and healthy mushroom chickpea green peas curry or gravy.
It’s a best combo with tortilla/Indian naan/brown rice/ quinoa
Let’s move on to the recipe..
Serve : 2
Mushroom – 1cup
Chickpea -1/2 cup
Green peas – fresh/frozen 1/2 cup
Onion – chopped finely 1cup
Tomato – 1 cup or 1/2 cup
Olive oil /butter/ clarified butter
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Kitchen king masala – 1 tsp or more
If you don’t have kitchen king masala you can use garam masala, chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
Or simply use taco seasoning
Salt -to taste
1.Press sauté mode wait until Hot then add oil, cumin seeds and wait for few seconds.
2. Then add chopped onion and some salt.
3. Add crushed ginger garlic and sauté until raw smell leaves.
4. Add chopped tomato, Green peas, chopped mushrooms and chickpea. I used canned chickpea.
5. Then add masala powders and water. 1/2 cup of water is enough if needed add more. You can also add coconut milk/ veg broth.
6. Check salt and spicy. Close the IP and cancel the sauté mode and press manual/pressure cooker mode for 4-5 mins.
7. You can also keep it for 3 mins. Make sure IP is not in vending position.
8. Do quick or natural release. Check the consistency if it is too watery let it boil for few mins and garnish with corianderleaves.
One serving –
1 1/2 Green
1 or 2 tsp
If using coconut milk go with low fat coconut milk – 1 Blue
Happy Cooking 🥘😍🙌🏻